Monday, September 14, 2009

Dancing


Love is dancing outside my window,
Freedom inviting me to let go,
To forget and to laugh.

I see you in my imagination,
beautiful and perfect,
you speak of the universe and of the human condition,
you wait for me as I wait for you.

High heels and dreamcatcher pendants,
history sold like secrets on the streets,
gypsies and troubadors,
caravans and acoustic guitars.
This is me in limbo,
growing up with my heart broken yet beating.

I see you in my dreams,
you come to me in an effort to help,
peaceful and perfect,
you save me as I save you.

Love is dancing with me and I believe.
It's not enough but I still believe.



....photo courtesy of the Hubble Space Telescope....(the hodge 301 cluster - multiple generations of stars in the tarantula nebula)

1 comment:

  1. Finally! Its been months! I can say the same about myself. Havent posted in months. Never got the time. I love this one babe. It gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete