Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Overdrive


Following recent events that caused the breakage of my heart and therefore my mind, I'm going back to face my demons and battle with my Borderline Personality Disorder. I cannot undergo psychotherapy or pharmacotheraphy so as to save my parents from distress, so I'm going to be self-learning coping skills. I do have some idea on how to proceed, and I am so sorry but I cannot seek social help. Someone I loved very much shouted at me last night to stop thinking selfish thoughts before hanging up on me and that was my trigger for wanting to deal with the fucking disorder, without burdening anyone else.
BPD has affected my life for too long and I had unknowingly allowed it to deteriorate my relationships. Before it can get any worse, I'm going to deal with it.
I don't know how long I'll be gone or if I'm ever coming back but tipsygypsywoman might act as a journal of my treatment.

Peace, Love, and Math,
L.A.

1 comment: